Elton John
Universal Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
October 6, 1979
Mike Millard First-Generation Tapes via JEMS
The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 179
Recording Gear: AKG 451E Microphones (CK-1 cardioid capsules) > Nakamichi 550 Cassette Recorder
JEMS 2023 Transfer: Mike Millard First-Generation Cassettes > Nakamichi RX-505 (azimuth adjustment) > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Audacity 2.0 capture 2496 > iZotope RX10 > iZotope Ozone 8 > MBIT+ resample to 1644 > Audacity > TLH > FLAC
01 Your Song
02 Sixty Years On
03 Daniel
04 Skyline Pigeon
05 Take Me To The Pilot
06 Rocket Man (I Think It’s Going To Be Long, Long Time)
07 Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
08 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
09 Roy Rogers
10 Candle In The Wind
11 Ego
12 Where To Now St. Peter?
13 He'll Have To Go
14 Elton's Song
15 I Heard It Through The Grapevine
16 Funeral For A Friend >
17 Tonight
18 Better Off Dead
19 Idol
20 I Think I’m Going To Kill Myself
21 I Feel Like A Bullet (In The Gun Of Robert Ford)
22 Scott Joplin Intro > Bennie And The Jets
23 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
24 Mama Can’t Buy You Love
25 Part-Time Love
26 Crazy Water
27 Song For Guy
28 Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting > Pinball Wizard
29 Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On >
30 I Saw Her Standing There >
31 Twist And Shout >
32 Crocodile Rock >
33 Back In The U.S.S.A. (Back In The U.S.S.R.)
Known Issues: None


Nessun commento:
Posta un commento