
(Soundboard FLAC)
Torwar
lineage
SBD/possibly audio from TV Broadcast > ?? > Trade CDR > EAC > Audition (de-gapping) > TLH
CD1 [61:17]
01 - Angels All Around Us
02 - Yaleo/Hannibal
03 - Sonny Sharrock
04 - Maggot Brain
05 - Angel Love/En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor
06 - Peace On Earth/Mother Earth/Third Stone from the Sun
07 - Luz Amor Y Vida
08 - Guajira
09 - When You're In Love
01 - Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen
02 - Oye Como Va
03 - Samba Pa Ti
04 - Bacalao Con Pan
05 - Why Can't We Live Together
06 - Toussaint L'Overture/encore chant
07 - Soul Sacrifice
08 - Europa
09 - Jingo/Band Introduction
I have had to manually get rid of some microgapping that was in the trade CDR set I got, I hope I have done so to everybody's satisfaction. This show is too amazing not to share.
I rate this EXCELLENT soundwise, will post a sample in a bit. Personally I love this concert, just because it features so many "unknown" and rarely performed favourites and some tracks featured on the Brothers Album.
According to Santanamigos this concert misses "Transmutation/Industrial" as D2T10 but to me it sounds like the concert is over after Jingo, which was the last song of the show for the concerts around this era. I am open to any additional information. Amigos also notes this: Broadcast at an unknown date on Polish TV.

Disc 2 is one track only. They're all running together. Peter. (Sydney).
RispondiEliminaI've downloaded this concert twice now, and both times disc 2 is coming up as "the archive file is corrupted". Peter. (Sydney)
RispondiEliminaQuesto commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
RispondiEliminaThis Guy is wrong when he believe that the Show was over after Jingo. Transmutation and Industrial are missing. Take a look at setlist.fm https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/santana/1994/hala-torwar-warsaw-poland-23db84bf.html
RispondiEliminaBut anyway a great Concert