domenica 6 ottobre 2024

Elvis Costello - 1983-10-06 - Glasgow, Scotland (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Elvis Costello and the Attractions
1983-10-06
Tiffany's ( Locarno Ballroom ), Glasgow, Scotland

Broadcast 1983-10-08

01. Watching The Detectives
02. Watch Your Step
03. The Greatest Thing
04. Man Out Of Time
05. Head To Toe
06. New Lace Sleeves
07. The World And His Wife
08. Alison
09. Backstabbers-King Horse
10. Clowntime Is Over
11. Pills And Soup
12. Everyday I Write The Book

Discovered a bunch of FM concert broadcasts I recorded onto cassette back in the day.

FM recording from Radio Clyde broadcast.

Tuner - Pioneer Cassette - Akai Cassette - PC - Adobe Audition - Audacity - TLH - Flac

Once on my PC I put the raw file through Adobe Audition to tweak the sound slightly including speed correcting.

I then tracked using Audacity before converting to FLAC using TLH.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento