mercoledì 7 ottobre 2026

Radiohead - 2008-10-07 - Tokyo, JP (AUD/IEM/FLAC)


(AUD/IEM FLAC)

Lineage: 
AUD ~ DPA4061 + low cut75Hz ==> Sony D50(24bit/48kHz)
IEM ------ traded in 2009
AUD & IEM ==> Wavehammer ==> Flac(16bit/44.1kHz)  
<0:1>

Aud Taper : mini 
IEM Taper : ??? (traded in 2009) 
Uploader : Popstar12345 

01 - Intro 
02 - All I Need  
03 - 15 Step  
04 - The National Anthem  
05 - I Might Be Wrong  
06 - Nude  
07 - Pyramid Song  
08 - Weird Fishes/Arpeggi  
09 - Where I End and You Begin  
10 - Myxomatosis  
11 - Faust Arp 12 - Kid A  
13 - Jigsaw Falling Into Place  
14 - Reckoner  
15 - Climbing Up the Walls  
16 - Exit Music (for a Film)  
17 - Bodysnatchers  
18 - How to Disappear Completely  
19 - Encore: 
20 - The Gloaming  
21 - Videotape  
22 - Bangers + Mash  
23 - Idioteque  
24 - Street Spirit (Fade Out)  
25 - Encore 2:26 - House of Cards  
27 - Blow Out (First time since July 1997) 
28 - Everything in Its Right Place (True Love Waits intro)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento