domenica 3 dicembre 2023

Saxon - 1981-12-03 - Naples, IT (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

Saxon 
1981-12-03
Teatro Palapartenope 
Naples

Biff Byford
Paul Quinn
Graham Oliver
Steve Dawson
Pete Gill

01 And the Bands Played On
02 Princess of the Night
03 See the Light Shining
04 Play It Loud
05 Motorcycle Man
06 20,000 Ft
07 Dallas 1 PM
08 Hungry Years
09 Strong Arm of the Law
10 Wheels of Steel
11 Heavy Metal Thunder
12 Denim and Leather
13 747 (Strangers in the Night)
14 Fire in the Sky-Machine-Gun

Ok so here is another show I received in a trade many moons ago. Once again I can't remember if it was a cdr postal trade or through the internet via dropbow or wetransfer.

There was no notes with this so I've had to write some, and also create a MD5 file.

This is a soundboard or a recording from the radio or TV. Biff mentions to the crowd that they are on the TV.

There's also a decrepency regarding the date of this show. I've left it as the 6th although if you check they played Naples on the 3rd and on the 6th they were elsewhere in Italy. I wonder if the 6th was the broadcast date and so the date has stuck. I'll let you decide what date this is.

Biff says at the end of "Wheels Of Steel" "We'd like to thank everybody in Naples for coming to see us tonight alright, we're gonna to come back to Naples next year alright"

The sound on this is great and I'd say a solid 8/10 or EX, which for an early Saxon show is remarkable.

My thanks go out to the taper and those that traded this with me it really is appreciated.

As always support the band by buying their merchandise etc.

Take in a show or two if you get chance. I've bought tickets for Manchester Apollo in January of next year when Saxon, Girlschool, Diamond Head and Krokus are all on the same bill, I think the doors are 5pm.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento