martedì 26 dicembre 2023

Ultravox - 1978-12-26 - London, UK (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

Marquee Club

Billed as a Special Boxing Day concert. This is the last show of 1978. The 1979 U.S. tour started in February.

This is an incomplete show. It's only Side one of the tape I have. There are a few cds out there of this show but this is NOT cd sourced. It's from a cassette tape I bought in Portabello Road, London in 1985 ish. I can't find or locate the tape. Mods just let me know if you would like this show removed and I will remove it forthwith.

Original transfer from board to cassette:unknown
Transfer from cassette to cd:me

Lineage:
gig>mixing desk>cassette tape>Phillips stand alone>EAC>Audacity to split tracks> TLH

John Foxx: vocals
Warren Cann: drums,rhythmn machines,backing vocals
Chris Cross: bass,synthesizers,backing vocals
Billy Currie: keyboards, violin
Robin Simon: guitar, backing vocals

01. The Man Who Dies Everyday
02. Slipaway
03. Some of Them
04. Slow Motion
05. Hiroshima Mon Amour
06. Artificial Life
07. Just For A Moment
08. Quiet Man
09. I Can't Stay Long
010. He's a Liquid
Side one of tape ends here

Side two, which I can't find or don't have and does not appear in this torrent.

11. Walk Away
12. Young Savage
13. Someone Else's Clothes

Encore
14. Blue Light
15. Rockwrok

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento