lunedì 2 ottobre 2023

Sting - 2004-10-02 - Mountain View, CA (AUD/FLAC)



(Exc aud FLAC)

Shoreline Amphitheater, 02.10.2004
Linage: ?? – CD-R – Ashampoo - FLAC

CD1:
01 Intro
02 Send Your Love
03 Synchronicity II
04 Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
05 Dead Man's Rope
06 We'll Be Together (feat. Annie Lennox)
07 Seven Days
08 Fragile
09 Fields Of Gold
10 Sacred Love
11 Englishman In New York
12 Whenever I Say Your Name

CD2:
01 Never Coming Home
02 Roxanne
03 Desert Rose
04 If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
05 Every Breath You Take
06 A Thousand Years
07 Shape Of My Heart

Comments: 
This was recorded on Sting's 53rd birthday. Annie Lennox joins Sting onstage during 'We'll Be Together'. I'm not sure if It's Dominic Miller, or Mr. Kipper, but one of these guys introduces Sting, and invites him to take the stage one last time for the final song, 'Shape Of My Heart'. My guess would be that it's Dominic, as he and Sting co-wrote this song together... I think this is an FM Recording (Full Show), even though you hear quite a bit of audience chitchat.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento