lunedì 2 ottobre 2023

The Police - 1979-10-02 - Roslyn, NY (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Roslyn, Long Island, NY
My Father's Place
WLIR FM

01 - DJ'S Opening Intro
02 - Next To You
03 - So Lonely
04 - Truth Hits Everybody
05 - Walking On The Moon
06 - Hole In My Life
07 - Fall Out
08 - Bring On The Night
09 - Message In A Bottle
10 - The Bed'S Too Big W/O You
11 - Peanuts
12 - Roxanne
13 - Can'T Stand Losing You
14 - Landlord
15 - Born In The 50'S
16 - DJ'S Closing Remarks

64'15

notes
A nice early show with excellent sound. From the original info file which came with the FLAC archive: This is the final Police show to be torrented from my master tapes. It's Stings' birthday so he has some fun with this show. Once again, this tape was remastered by Serius Joe and the sound is really top notch. I know this show has been on EZTREE before, but I am unsure of the source. As with all my uploads, this comes from my original master tape directly from WLIR FM. Lineage is the same as the rest of the Police torrents. DJ's intro and outro comments are also included. Hope you have enjoyed the Police tapes as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento