sabato 3 ottobre 2026

Glenn Frey - 1982-10-03 - Boston, MA (SBD/FLAC) Early & Late Show




(Soundboard FLAC)

Glenn Frey (of Eagles) - 1982-10-03 Boston, MA

Date: October 3, 1982
Venue: Paradise Theater
Location: Boston, MA

Soundboard Recording (Wolfgang's Vault)

Glenn Frey - Guitar, vocals
David "Hawk" Wolinski - Keyboards
Josh Leo - Guitar
Michael Huey - Drums
Bryan Garofalo - Bass
Al Garth - Alto and Tenor sax, violin
John Robinson - Drums, keyboards
Vince Melamed - Keyboards
Duncan Cameron - Steel guitar

CD1
Early Show
01 - I Found Somebody
02 - All Those Lies
03 - That Girl
04 - Peaceful Easy Feeling
05 - Lyin' Eyes
06 - The One You Love
07 - Band Intro
08 - Party Town
09 - Sea Cruise
10 - Don't Give Up
11 - Heartache Tonight
12 - Slow Down
13 - I've Been Born Again
14 - Cool Jerk
15 - What's Goin' On

CD2
Late Show
01 - I Found Somebody
02 - All Those Lies
03 - That Girl
04 - Peaceful Easy Feeling
05 - Lyin' Eyes
06 - The One You Love
07 - Band Intro
08 - Party Town
09 - Sea Cruise
10 - Don't Give Up
11 - Heartache Tonight
12 - Slow Down
13 - I've Been Born Again
14 - Cool Jerk
15 - What's Goin' On

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento