venerdì 22 dicembre 2023

Laura Nyro - 1970-12-22 - New York City, NY (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Fillmore East
Source/lineage

"SB LINEAGE UNKNOWN > AUDIO CD > COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC"


MD5 and the original text file included. I have not included this intro as I made only minor alterations to the original text file (which remains unchanged) to create this intro. All of the music and info files come to you exactly as they came to me.


One more thing: Please note that I am, as always, simply the messenger. All thanks go to davmar77, dnick926, michaosanna and, of course, the musicians and technicians. A very humble "thank you!" from salmonella to one and all.


Artwork included. You may want to note that the front cover says this concert was at the Fillmore West. That is incorrect, it was at the Fillmore East.


01. Intro
02. He's A Runner
03. Brown Earth
04. When I Was Freeport And You Were The Main Drag
05. Christmas In My Soul (spoken poem)
06. Poverty Train
07. Emmie
08. Gibson Street
09. Captain For Dark Mornings > Treasure Of Love
10. Up On The Roof
11. And When I Die
12. Time and Love > Save The Country
13. Walk On By
14. It's Gonna Take A Miracle
15. Tom Dooley > California Shoeshine Boys >Tom Dooley
16. Timer


Notes:
This is an absolutely fabulous soundboard recording of the great Laura Nyro from December 22, 1970 at the Fillmore East. On this night, Jackson Browne opened. I don't have a recording of his portion of the show. I wonder if anyone out there does? If you do, I do hereby officially request that you upload it here at the best tracker east of west Texas and west of the moon! (If, for some reason, you choose not to upload it, please PM me and perhaps we can work something out. I would be very happy to upload it, giving you the thanks you deserve.)

1 commento: