lunedì 21 settembre 2026

Neil Young - 2013-09-21 - Saratoga Springs, NY (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

Farm Aid: Saratoga Performing Arts Center - Saratoga Springs, NY

Lineage:
.TS File > TMPGEnc V4 > VIDEO_TS

Ratio - 16:9
Menu - PC
Chapters - Each Song
NTSC
PRO SHOT

Video: 5800 kbs 29.97 fps
Audio: AC3 0xbd[0x80]:48000Hz  224 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)  

01 - Intro
02 - Blowin' In The Wind
03 - Early Morning Rain
04 - Old Man
05 - Rant #1
06 - Heart Of Gold
07 - Rant #2
08 - Since I Met You Baby
09 - Rant #3
10 - Reason To Believe
11 - Changes Intro
12 - Changes
13 - Better Living Through Chemicals (Pegi Young & The Survivors w/ Neil Young)
14 - This Land Is Your Land (Pete Seeger w/ Willie, Neil, John, Dave)
15 - Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die (Willie Nelson w/ all)
16 - I Saw The Light (Willie Nelson w/ all)
17 - Mr. Soul (Farm Aid 2012-09-22)
18 - Rant (Farm Aid 2012-09-22)
19 - Homegrown (Farm Aid 2012-09-22)
20 - Love Is Like Water (Farm Aid 2012-09-22: Pegi Young & The Survivors w/ Neil)
21 - Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die (Farm Aid 2012-09-22: Willie Nelson)

1:22:53

This is Neil's complete appearance at Farm Aid 2013. Also included here are Neil's appearances at Farm Aid 2012 - this was all that was shown. Love Is Like Water has some tech issues but nothing too serious.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento