martedì 29 settembre 2026

Elton John - 1979-09-29 - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC) "The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 153"



Elton John
Universal Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
September 29, 1979
Mike Millard First-Generation Tapes via JEMS
The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 153

Recording Gear: AKG 451E microphones (CK-1 cardioid capsules) > Nakamichi 550 cassette recorder

JEMS 2022 Transfer: Mike Millard First-Generation Cassette made for Jim Ri > Nakamichi RX-505 (azimuth adjustment) > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Audacity 2.0 capture 2496 > iZotope RX8 > iZotope Ozone 8 > MBIT+ resample to 1644 > Audacity > TLH > FLAC

01 Your Song
02 Sixty Years On
03 Daniel
04 Skyline Pigeon
05 Take Me To The Pilot
06 Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time)
07 Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
08 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
09 Roy Rogers
10 Candle In The Wind
11 Ego
12 Where To Now St. Peter
13 I Heard It Through The Grapevine > Singing In The Rain
14 Funeral For A Friend
15 Tonight
16 Better Off Dead
17 Island
18 I Think I'm Going To Kill Myself
19 I Feel Like A Bullet (In The Gun Of Robert Ford)
20 Scott Joplin Intro > Bennie And The Jets
21 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
22 Mama Can't Buy You Love
23 Part-Time Love
24 Crazy Wate
25 Song For Guy
26 Saturday Night 's Alright For Fighting >
27 Pinball Wizard
28 Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On >
29 I Saw Her Standing There >
30 Twist And Shout >
31 Crocodile Rock >
32 Back In The U.S.S.R.

Known Faults:
-Tonight: end cut

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento