mercoledì 12 febbraio 2020

Steely Dan - 1974-1975 - Magdalenian Pries - Katy Lied Demos and Outtakes (STU/FLAC)

(Studio FLAC)

Magdalenian Pries
Katy Lied Demos and Outtakes

lineage
Studio > CDR Trade > EAC > Trader’s Little Helper > FLAC Level 6

01. Ida Lee
02. Stone Piano
03. Don't Let Me In
04. Black Cow (1)
05. Black Cow (2)
06. Black Friday
07. Doctor Wu
08. Daddy Don't Live in That NYC No More
09. I Got the News (alternate lyrics)
10. Chain Lightning
11. Bad Sneakers
12. Rose Darling
13. Throw Back the Little Ones
14. Mr. Sam
15. Everybody Goes to the Movies
16. Your Gold Teeth II
17. Caves of Altamira
18. Gully Water/Funky Driver

Another one from the trading days. I got this one probably about 12 or 13 years ago. I was always surprised that I never really saw it making the rounds on torrent sites, so I figured that I would put it out there. This is probably my favorite collection of Steely Dan outtakes, featuring embryonic versions of songs that would appear not only on Katy Lied, but others that would resurface on The Royal Scam and Aja. Also, I would rank “Mr. Sam” as the greatest lost Steely Dan track, even above “The Second Arrangement.”

1 commento: