(FM broadcast FLAC)
Madonna
The Girlie Show - London Wembley Stadium
September 9th 1993
Radio 1 FM Broadcast
Lineage
cdr (trade) > EAC > FLAC
CD1
01 - Intro
02 - Erotica
03 - Fever
04 - Vogue
05 - Rain
06 - Express Yourself
07 - Deeper and Deeper
08 - Why's it so Hard?
09 - In This Life
10 - The Beast Within
11 - LIke a Virgin
12 - Bye Bye Baby
CD2
01 - I'm Going Bananas
02 - La Isla Bonita
03 - Holiday Intro
04 - Holiday
05 - Justify My Love
06 - Everybody
07 - Outro
notes
Radio broadcast of (I think) the opening night of Madonna's 1993 Girlie Show tour. Excellent sound quality, though despite being a big M fan this is a tour I have little time for. I do know lots of other people view it differently so here it is for everyone to download.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento