(FM broadcast FLAC)
Houston Hall Auditorium
3417 Spruce Street
"Gathering 12"
Steve Roach Premiers "On This Planet" sponsored by The Star's End radio program.
SOURCE: EX low gen FM CDs traded in 2008 from an american buddy.
LINEAGE : unknown recording gear -> unknown transfer -> traded CDs
-> Extraction and flac conversion with Mediamonkey 3.1.1.1261
-> Goldwave v.5.08 for tracks, edits, channel mix, maximize at 90%
-> Nero wav editor for wide stereo processing
-> TLH 2.7.0 (build 172)-> SBEs, md5s
01 - Heart of the Tempest
02 - Journey of One
03 - The Nexus Place
04 - Trilobite
05 - Void Memory 4
06 - Cloud Watching With the Toolmaker
07 - The Ecstasy of Travel
08 - Remember It Now
09 - A Darker Star
10 - On this Planet
TOTAL DURATION 2:02:45
PLEASE NOTE:
the broadcast was probably stereo,but my CD was mono. I reprocessed it in stereo and the resulting quality is great. I checked that this music in NOT part of the official "Gathering" CDs.
This show is complete, but I made 6 tracks only because I did not have this setlist before.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento