giovedì 10 ottobre 2024

Morrissey - 2012-10-10 - New York City, NY (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Radio City Music Hall 

*Complete Show* 

Source: Audience 

Lineage: 
iPhone5 using Fire App (formerly BlueFiRe in WAV or FLAC > FLAC download > WAV (via ImToo) > Split with Audacity > FLAC (ImToo) 

01 - Introduction - The Imperfect List (removed per DIME policy) 
02 - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me 
03 - You Have Killed Me 
04 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved 
05 - You're The One For Me, Fatty 
06 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 
07 - Shoplifters Of The World Unite 
08 - Everyday Is Like Sunday 
09 - Ouija Board, Ouija Board 
10 - Black Cloud 
11 - Spring-Heeled Jim 
12 - People Are The Same Everywhere 
13 - Meat Is Murder 
14 - Band Introductions 
15 - To Give (The Reason I Live) 
16 - Let Me Kiss You 
17 - Speedway 
18 - I Know It's Over 
19 - One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell 
20 - I'm OK By Myself 
21 - Still Ill

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento