venerdì 22 settembre 2023

Sting - 2022-09-22 - Helsinki, FIN (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Helsingin Jäähalli

Taper: ijwthstd

Lineage: 
SP-CMC-4U > A10 > Soundforge > FLAC > CDWAVE (splits) > FLAC

01 Message in a Bottle
02 Englishman in New York
03 Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
04 If It's Love
05 For Her Love
06 Rushing Water
07 If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
08 Fields of Gold
09 Spirits in the Material World
10 Brand New Day
11 Shape of My Heart
12 Heavy Cloud No Rain
13 Walking on the Moon
14 So Lonely
15 Desert Rose
16 King of Pain (with Joe Sumner)
17 Every Breath You Take (with Joe Sumner)

Encore:
18 Roxanne
19 Fragile

Opener:
Joe Sumner (Sting's son)

Show note:
At the Helsingin Jäähalli or Helsinki Ice Hall in English. I consulted on travel requirements, etc. so ijwthstd sent me this as a thank you and to post. Good show, I saw Sting about 20 years ago in Helsinki when I was living there, so funny to be listening to this now.

1 commento:

  1. I would like the same date to appear but from The Charlatans 🤞
    Anonymous1

    RispondiElimina