domenica 16 luglio 2023

Genesis - 1992-07-16 - Vienna, AT (FM/SHN)


(FM broadcast SHN)

01 - Land Of Confusion
02 - No Son Of Mine
03 - Driving The Last Spike
04 - Dance On A Volcano/The Lamb Lies Down/Musical Box/Firth Of Fifth/I Know What I Like
05 - Throwing It All Away
06 - Fading Lights
07 - Jesus He Knows Me
08 - Home By The Sea
09 - Hold On My Heart
10 - Domino
11 - I Can't Dance
12 - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight / Invisible Touch
13 - Turn It On Again

notes
Austrian National Radio "O3" broadcast this concert live in its entirity. Before the show, a short interview with the band and fans was aired. The bootleg "Vienna" [BKCD 003/4 - 2CD] reproduces the show and has very good sound, though Phil's song intros are all absent and the opening lines of Hold On My Heart are omitted in order to remove the radio commentators' voices.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento