giovedì 30 luglio 2026

Bob Marley - 1978-07-30 - New Orleans, LA (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

Bob Marley - 7/30/1978
Bootleg Name: none
Venue: The Warehouse
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Conversion: unknown

CD1 [40:59]
01. Positive Vibration* 5:16
02. Them Belly Full 3:30
03. Rebel Music 5:05
04. The Heathen 5:18
05. War 3:39
06. No More Trouble 1:50
07. Running Away 3:36
08. Crazy Baldhead 4:02
09. Crisis 4:04
10. I Shot The Sheriff 4:39

CD2 [42:17]
01. No Woman No Cry 6:04
02. Jammin 6:17
03. Kaya 3:20
04. Easy Skanking 3:12
05. Get Up Stand Up 5:15
06. Exodus 6:57
07. Lively Up Yourself 5:31
08. Is This Love? 5:41

Total Time: 83:16

And some info from Bob Marley Concerts (dubwise garage)

edit Introductions

"Jah Rastafari, you know... this is the Rastaman Vibration!" - Marley before "Positive Vibration"
"Run outs [spell?], you know... so we got to have some kaya now, you know. Excuse me while I light my spliff, oh God, I got to take a lift...
I got to have kaya!" - Marley before "Kaya"

Review
It is disputed if the source is whether SBD or AUD
The first thirty seconds of "Positive Vibration" are distorted
short break after "Jammin'"
cut after the end of "Exodus", the encore break is missing
The show was initially set to be performed on May 7, 1978, but has been cancelled

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento