domenica 30 luglio 2023

The Faces - 1971-07-30 - Long Beach, CA (AUD/FLAC)


The Faces - 1971-07-30 - Long Beach, CA
(Audience FLAC)

SOURCE: 
Sennheiser 805 shotgun microphone > Uher 4000 @ 7 1-2 ips (5" Diameter - 3M Reel - to - Reel tape) 

My Copy: 
Tandberg 9000X (playback) > TEAC AN-180 (Dolby) > Revox B77 (me) 

Transfer to DAT 
Revox B77 > TEAC AN-60 > Phase Linear 1000 autocorrelator > Sony DTC 690 (LP) 

Transfer to Hard Drive 
Sony DTC 690 > Audigy 4 Pro (via toslink) > Audacity (editing > Creative Converter (16-44) > CD Wav > 
Flac (level 8) / Flack Fingerprint > ID3 tag editor > MD5 Checksum 

01. Introduction (there were some problems on stage and the recorder was paused during the delay) 
02. Three Button Hand Me Down (missing the first moment) 
03. Maybe I'm Amazed 
04. When Will I Be Loved 
05. Country Comfort 
06. Maggie Mae (tape flip) 
07. It's All Over Now (missed start of song - fades in) 
08. I Want To Be Loved 
09. (I Know) I'm Losing You (tape flip) 
10. Around The Plynth > 
11. An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down > 
12. Gasoline Alley > 
13. Around The Plynth (reprise) 
encoretape flip) 
14. Had Me A Real Good Time > 
15. Every Picture Tells A Story 
[78:00] 

Notes:
This is a first generation copy of the master 5" diameter reels that came from the TMoQ collection. I used the Phase Linear 1000 auto-correlator (mild noise reduction and dynamic expansion) during transfer to DAT. Copied to DAT during times of financial distress (student) and recorded at the Long Play speed. Creative Converter changed the sampled rate to 44.1KHz. Not the best sounding recordings, but very decent and these are from my first generation reels. For historical reference only and not intended for resale or any commercial use. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento