martedì 29 luglio 2025

Tom Petty - 1989-07-29 - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC) "The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 106"



Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
Universal Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
July 29, 1989
Mike Millard First-Generation Tapes via JEMS
The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 106

Recording Gear: AKG 451E Microphones (CK-1 cardioid capsules) > Nakamichi 550 Cassette Recorder

JEMS 2021 Transfer: Mike Millard First-Generation Cassettes > Nakamichi RX-505 (azimuth adjustment; Dolby On) > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Audacity 2.0 capture > iZotope RX8 > iZotope Ozone 8 > MBIT+ resample to 1644 > Audacity > TLH > FLAC

01 I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (The Byrds cover)
02 Don't Do Me Like That
03 American Girl
04 Free Fallin'
05 The Waiting
06 Breakdown
07 I Won't Back Down
08 Ben's Boogie
09 Don't Come Around Here No More
10 Even The Losers
11 Milk Cow Blues (Elvis Presley cover of Kokomo Arnold song)
12 A Face In The Crowd
13 Something Big
14 Yer So Bad
15 You Got Lucky
16 Rebels
17 Should I Stay Or Should I Go? (The Clash cover)
18 Keep Your Hands To Yourself (Georgia Satellites cover)
19 Refugee
20 Runnin' Down A Dream
21 Here Comes My Girl
22 Jammin' Me
23 How Many More Days

Known Faults:
-Rebels: start cut

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento