domenica 30 luglio 2023

Joni Mitchell - 1983-07-30 - Morrison, CO (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Joni Mitchell
July 30, 1983 set I & part of set II
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Morrison, Colorado, U.S.A.

SOURCE AND LINEAGE
source: FM or SBD > ? > CDR trade > FLAC (via Max).

I am guessing this is probably from a master cassette from SBD or FM source, but don't know and alas the email records of this trade are no longer accessible to me.

Joni Mitchell (guitar, dulcimer, piano, vocals)
Mike Landau (guitar)
Russell Ferrante (keyboard)
Larry Klein (bass)
Vinnie Colaiuta (drums, percussion)

set I
01 Coyote
02 Free Man In Paris
03 Cotton Avenue
04 Edith & the Kingpin
05 Turn Me On I'm a Radio
06 You Dream Flat Tires
07 Song for Sharon
08 God Must Be a Boogie Man
09 For Free
10 Big Yellow Taxi
11 A Case of You

set 2 (partial) %
01 Wild Things Run Fast
02 Sweet Bird
03 Banquet
04 Raised on Robbery
05 Refuge of the Roads
06 (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
07 Solid Love //%

% MISSING from set list: Chinese Cafe/Unchained Melody, Help Me, Love After Solid Love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento