lunedì 13 luglio 2026

Simple Minds - 1986-07-13 - Milan, IT (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Simple MInds 
Bootleg: "Alive And Kicking On Tour" 
Date: 1986-07-13 (13th of July 1986) 
Venue: Stadio San Siro, Milano, Italy 
Source: Audience 
Rating: 5 Stars 

Lineage: 
Vinyl Rip from my Technics Turntable SL-BD20 > Cool Record Edit Pro > WAV > Nero StartSmart > WAV > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC8 

A1. Speed your love to me 04:25:710 
A2. Don't you (Forget about me) 09:56:160 
A3. Promised you a miracle 05:01:345 
B1. Street hassle 07:24:780 
B2. Alive and kicking 07:59:530 
B3. Someone somewhere (In summertime) 06:55:070 

Duration: 41:42:596 

And I have been seating on this jewel for years... 
Mea Maxima Culpa! 
I thought I shared here on DIME a couple of years ago all my vinyl rips of strong interest, that why I didn't enter to the vault for a while. 
I was wrong but now this hole is filled. 

THis is a very hard to find bootleg. 
Even the web doesn't catch it to my knowledge and my research. 
The sound is unbelievable: I describe it as an incredible audience recording, deserving a 5 Stars with absolutely no hesitation. 
"Milano, in the summer...Let's go!" introduces this terrific bootleg running for 6 anthems.

1 commento:

  1. Hi, i think this is the Feb 11 1986 date in Modena. "Milano, in the summer...Let's go!" is Jim answering to the crowd and confirming july 13 date in Milan that you published as well. Thanks

    RispondiElimina