sabato 30 ottobre 2021

Solomon Burke - 2004-07-09 - Montreux, CH (FM/FLAC)

(FM broadcast FLAC)

Solomon Burke & guests
Montreux Auditorium Stravinski
Tribute to Ray Charles
09 july 2004

FM > DAT > CDR > EAC > Flac Frontend > torrent
Recording available courtesy of the great duo Elmar + tsc, good ol' friends!!

CD1
01 Instrumental Intro < King Solomon enters on stage
02 Ain't nothing like the blues
03 Down in the valley
04 Always keep a diamond in your mind
05 None of us are free
06 A change is gonna come
07 Sing it out loud > If I had a hammer
08 Soul searching
09 If you need me > ? > Just out of reach of my two empty arms
10 Got to get you out of my mind > Havin' a party > Hey Man
11 Soul Medley: Sittin' on the dock of the bay > Spanish Harlem > Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa
12 Spoken Intro
13 ? *
14 Band intro > I'll survive (fade out)

* Barbara Morrison vocals

CD2
01 ( fade in) I'll survive **
02 Don't you feel like crying?
03 Diavolo in me ***
04 Georgia ***
05 Long tall Sally > Tutti Frutti > Shake rattle and roll
06 What I'd Say ****
07 May the good lord
08 Don't give up on me
09 Everybody needs somebody to love

** Solomon's daugther vocals
*** with Zucchero "Sugar" Fornaciari
****with Van Morrison, Barbara Morrison and Angelique Kidjo on vocals, wild dancing...and grumpy behaviour.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento