mercoledì 3 aprile 2024

Ten Years After - 1972-04-03 - Berne, CH (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Festhalle

Lineage:
Master reel>Maxell UDI-S 120 analog cassette > CD-R>CDEX>FLAC (level 8)

Alvin Lee: guitar, vocals (R.I.P., mate)
Chick Churchil: keyboards
Leo Lyons: bass guitar
Rick Lee: drums

CD1:
01. One Of These Days
02. Once There Was A Time
03. Standing At The Station
04. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
05. Hobbit
06. Slow Blues In C
07. Silly Thing
07. You Give Me Loving

CD2:
01. I Can't Keep From Crying, Sometimes
02. I'm Going Home
03. Sweet Little Sixteen
04. Baby Won't You Let Me Rock & Roll You
05. No Title (this was tacked on the cassette I received and stems from an unknown show, most probably from 1971).

notes by the uploader
I remember that I received this show here in December 1989 or in very early 1990 in a trade/swap from a Swiss collector along with copies of reformed TYA's 12/5/1989 Berne and 12/6/1969 Zurich Volkshaus shows. IIRC, my source was allowed to make his and my cassette copies off the taper's own respective master reels. That taper actually happened to be the same that recorded both two 1989 shows and' this show here 17 years earlier and at the very same Berne venue. Pretty cool coincidence in my book as it sure does not go without saying that a taper would muster dubbing another show after such a long time. That guy sure was/is a lifelong TYA nut, and my sincere thanks go straight to him for sharing his show, and for the pretty good sounding result.

1 commento: