martedì 18 luglio 2023

Rush - 2015-07-19 - Seattle, WA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

RUSH
Key Arena
Seattle, Washington 2015-07-19

Floor row 20 dead center.
Edirol 24/48 - Cd Wave editor - Goldwave - Foobar 16/44 - TLH flac - you

Part 1
01 - intro
02 - The Anarchist
03 - The Wreckers
04 - Headlong Flight (with Drumbastica mini drum solo)
05 - Far Cry
06 - The Main Monkey Business
07 - How It Is
08 - Animate
09 - Roll The Bones (with celebrity rappers video)
10 - Between the Wheels
11 - Subdivisions

Part 2
01 - Video Intro (No Country for Old Hens)
02 - Tom Sawyer
03 - The Camera Eye
04 - The Spirit of Radio
05 - Jacobs Ladder
06 - Cygnus X-1 Book Two: Hemispheres - Prelude/Cygnus X-1 Book One - The Voyage: Prologue/Neil/Cygnus X-1 Book One - The Voyage: Part 3
07 - Closer To the Heart
08 - Xanadu
09 - 2112 Overture/The Temples of Syrinx/Presentation/Grand Finale
10 - Video Intro (Mel's Rock Pile starring Eugene Levy)
11 - Lakeside Park
12 - Anthem
13 - What You're Doing
14 - Working Man

Utter friggin joy. Smile never left my face. Seeing songs I'd never thought I'd see and hear live. Alex was on friggin fire! Now the recording was a challenge for the ENTIRE show. Seucurity caused a brief cut at beginning of Anarchist. Besides that I had a clear lane for the recorder. Now I had the buddy security guard who came and hung out by me for the last 20 minutes of the show so you'll hear subtle changes. The Key's bass was horrible as usual and I had to reduce some bass as the ending of every song was overdriven.I left the Cygnys section as one complete track as it was to magical to to splice! Hopefully more sources show up for the show. Best time I've ever seen them. Going out on absolute top!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento