giovedì 14 settembre 2023

Rainbow - 1983-09-14 - Cardiff, UK (FM/FLAC)




(FM broadcast FLAC)

Venue: St. David's Hall
CD Title: Captured Live Revised
Promoted Album: Bent Out Of Shape

For a long time I had the vinyl version entitled "Captured Live" by RKO Networks well shelved.
I always liked the sound tho some points I found quite annoying:
1) the running order of the songs is incorrect
2) Fire Dance is omitted
3) somekind of audience noise sequences (loop) was constantly filled in inbetween some tracks

However I tried to put all tracks in the correct running order.
I wished I still had the audience tapes from both concerts in Cardiff with me -
they were of really good sound quality and as an extra both covered the entire shows.

Source: FM / from master vinyl
Quality: very good
Cover and label: included (A Trademark Of The Ultimate Sound Archive ™2010)

Ritchie Blackmore – guitar
Joe Lynn Turner – vocals
Roger "happy and dancing" Glover – bass
David Rosenthal – keyboards
Chuck Bürgi – drums
Dee Beale – backing vocals
Lynn Robinson – backing vocals

01. Over The Rainbow
02. Spotlight Kid
03. Miss Mistreated
04. Fool For The Night
05. I Surrender
06. Can't Happen Here
07. Catch The Rainbow
08. Lazy
09. Drinking With The Devil
10. Difficult To Cure Prelude
11. Difficult To Cure
12. Bass Solo
13. Keyboard Solo
14. Difficult To Cure Reprise
15. Guitar And Drums Duel
16. Drum Solo
17. Power
18. Blues
19. Stargazer
20. Stranded
21. Death Alley Driver
22. Rule Britannia
23. All Night Long
24. Vielleicht das nächster Zeit (Maybe Next Time)
25. Since You've Been Gone
26. Woman From Tokyo
27. Smoke On The Water Teaser
28. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
29. Hey Joe
30. Long Live Rock'n' Roll (Reprise)

Notes:
a) Please support the artist and buy his albums and visit his shows.
b) More info to be found at www.rainbowfanclan.com
c) This recording is strictly for f r e e trading purposes only and should remain as it is.
d) I am sorry, but my bandwidth is limited and I can't seed 24/7.
e) But most important: Enjoy the show!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento