sabato 23 settembre 2023

Colosseum - 2003-09-23 - Viersen, DE (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

Colosseum 
Jazz Festival Viersen 
23 September 2003 

Lineage 
WDR Rockpalast TV Broadcast -> 1st GEN VHS -> Canopus ADVC-100 -> TMpegEnc 

I used Cyberlink PowerProducer, made this DVD from the MPG file and added a menu. 

The Jon Hiseman interviews have German subtitles. 

Jon Hiseman - Drums/Percussion 
Dave "Clem" Clempson - Guitar/Vocals 
Dave Greenslade - Keyboards 
Mark Clarke - Bass/Vocals 
Barbara Thompson - Sax 
Chris Farlowe - Vocals 

01) Tomorrow's Blues 
02) Jon Hiseman Interview #1 
03) I Could Tell You Tales 
04) Jon Hiseman Interview #2 
05) Valentyne Suite 
06) Jon Hiseman Interview #3 
07) Lost Angeles 
08) In The Heat Of The Night

The quality of this concert is really great. The menu might not be too professional (sorry, I'm not a profi - I did my best!), but it works.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento