mercoledì 12 luglio 2023

Iggy Pop - 1988-07-12 - Chicago, IL (pre-FM/FLAC)


(pre-FM FLAC)

The Metro, Chicago, USA

Lineage:
Download > Audacity > CD Wave > TLH > FLAC

01 Instinct
02 Kill City
03 1969
04 Penetration
05 Power And Freedom
06 Shake Appeal
07 High On You
08 Five Foot One
09 The Passenger
10 Easy Rider
11 1970 (I Feel Alright)
12 Search and Destroy
13 Cold Metal
14 Squarehead
15 No Fun
16 I Wanna Be Your Dog

Notes by the uploader/trader:
This is a slightly mixed version of a pre-FM download, albeit with 1969 added in (it was missing from the download version). This latter version was clearer but had very excessive treble, with a little apparent treble distortion. This noise does seem to stem from the original recording, as I noticed it was there in the background on my tape version, but buried under tape hiss (which isn't bad on my original seed, but it is there). I have mixed this to reduce that treble noise so that now I find it an ideal match between my original tape version - slightly hissy, but very gutsy - and the clearer version - very clear, too much treble / treble noise. I think this sounds very good now, as good as the KBFH (official) CD version of the Boston Channel 1988 concert to my ears.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento