sabato 21 luglio 2012

Roger Waters - 2012-07-01 - Boston, MA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Fenway Park

01-In The Flesh?
02-The Thin Ice
03-Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
04-The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
05-Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
06-The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes
07-Mother
08-Goocbye Blue Sky
09-Empty Spaces
10-Young Lust
11-One Of My Turns
12-Don't Leave Me Now
13-Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
14-Goodbye Cruel World
15-Hey You
16-Is There Anybody Out There?
17-Nobody Home
18-Vera
19-Bring The Boys Back Home
20-Comfortably Numb
21-The Show Must Go On
22-In The Flesh
23-Run Like Hell
24-Waiting For The Worms
25-Stop
26-The Trial
27-Outside The Wall

I was behind and to the left of the sound board and used my iPhone 4 sitting in a cupholder to record this show. I've heard better, but I've heard much worse, I think it should be acceptable.
I transfered the wav files to my computer and used audacity to seperate tracks and export to flac. No filters or effects.

I was there with an epileptic friend, we were both concerned that he could tweak out with the intensity of the show, so you occasionally hear me ask how he's doing. I told him to focus on the pig during the strobing lights in Run Like Hell, hence the name of the recording. (He made it through the show without incident!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento