mercoledì 26 agosto 2026

Bonnie Raitt - 1998-08-26 - Vienna, VA (FM/FLAC)

(FM broadcast FLAC)

Bonnie Raitt
Filene Center at Wolf Trap
Vienna, Virginia
August 26, 1998

Source
In-House FM via ALD > Denon DTR-80P DAT > Sony 59ES into a PowerMac G5 via optical (Recorded & Transferred by keytohwy)

Editing
Sound Forge (volume, tracking) > Wave > TLH (sbe aligned) Flac 8

00 Crowd
01 Real Man
02 Love Letter
03 I Believe I'm In Love With You (signal dropout)
04 Everybody's Crying Mercy
05 I'm On Your Side (signal dropout)
06 Good Man, Good Woman
07 Blue For No Reason
08 Meet Me Half Way
09 Round & Round
10 Running Around (w/ Keb'Mo)
11 The Fundamental Things
12 Something To Talk About
13 Spit Of Love
14 I Can't Make You Love Me
15 One Belief Away (w/ Michael O'Keefe)
16 Love Sneakin' Up On You
17 Come To Me
18 Thing Called Love
19 Angel From Montgomery

Total Time = 01:52:41

This comes from an in-house FM broadcast, and there was bad reception of static during a few of the songs. A couple songs have signal dropout and I left those in.
I’m trying to get another copy of this from a few other people that have this already. So with any luck, I might get a better copy of this but at the moment this is all I have. If anybody has a previous version of this, that’s better please share it here.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento