domenica 17 settembre 2023

AC/DC - 1991-09-17 - Dortmund, DE (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

AC / DC Dortmund, Westfalenhalle September 17th, 1991
The Razors Edge - tour
Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tapes
Great Artwork is included !!

This concert I taped with my SONY Professional D6 walkman and an extra microphone
(I can't remember what microphone it was).

This is my second AC DC concert from Dortmund way back in 1991.
First this gig was announced to be an open air at Gelsenkirchen but some citizens there thought
that this could be too loud for their city and so the event was splitted into two concerts at Dortmund.

Again I recorded it from a seat about 20 meters from the stage on the right side
The sound quality is very good +, but you will like it, although there are a few horrible cracks
because I had some problems with my microphone.

CD1
01 Thunderstruck
02 Shoot to thrill
03 Back in black
04 Hell ain't a bad place to be
05 Fire your guns
06 Jailbreak

CD2
01 The Jack
02 Money talks
03 Hells bells
04 High voltage
05 Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
06 Highway to hell
07 Whole lotta Rosie
08 Let there be rock
09 TNT
10 For those about to rock

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento