sabato 14 ottobre 2023

The Rolling Stones - 2021-10-14 - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

The Rolling Stones
2021-10-14
Sofi Stadium
Los Angeles, California

Taper: TJ (http://ratm.live)
Taping Location: Section A4
Lineage: AT853s > SP-SPSB-10 > PCM-A10
Transfer: WAV > Audacity (Volume Adjustments) > FLAC

01. Let's Spend the Night Together
02. 19th Nervous Breakdown
03. Rocks Off
04. Get Off of My Cloud
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Ruby Tuesday
07. You Can't Always Get What You Want
08. Living in a Ghost Town
10. Honky Tonk Women
11. Connection
12. Slipping Away
13. Miss You
14. Midnight Rambler
15. Paint It Black
16. Sympathy for the Devil
17. Jumpin' Jack Flash

(Encore Break)
18. Gimme Shetler
19. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Length: 2:15:26

An absolutely incredibly night seeing the legendary Stones! I decided to splurge on my ticket and get up close because I figured that this might be the last time that I see them perform. No regrets on ponying up for a good ticket: I was in a great position to see the band the entire night. The setlist was great: classics mixed in with some newer songs and Keith sang on vocals for Connection and Slipping away. The band had a great stage presence as always and had some kind words to say about Charlie and he was solely missed by all. This was the third show at the new SoFi Stadium and it's definitely the nicest stadium I've been in. Seems a little overkill and parking was 80 dollars which killed me but oh well.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento