mercoledì 1 febbraio 2023

Frank Sinatra - 1951-1952 - CBS Television (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

FRANK SINATRA
CBS TV BROADCASTS
1951-1952
Songs Only. Taken form kinescopes.
NTSC TT: 115 minutes
No Chapters, No Menu
No screenshots available
Video Bitrate: 4292
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 256 kb/s

I'm not sure of the lineage. This Is the best I can come up with.
TV Broadcasts > kinescope > 50's video recorder, probably U matic > Master VHS NTSC > NTSC VHS.
Playback: NTSC VHS > Sony VCR > Panasonic Stand Alone DVD Burner > DVD > DVDfab Decrypter > you

01. Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
02. I Love You
03. Blue Skies
04. Love Me
05. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
06. They Didn't Believe Me
07. This Can't Be Love
08. The Girl Next Door
09. Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
10. (For Just A Chance To) Love You
11. You Are Love
12. All Of Me
13. Polka Dots And Moonbeams
14. Hello Young Lovers
15. When You're Smiling
16. The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else
17. (If There Is Someone) Lovlier Than You
18. You're The One
19. Put Your Dreams Away
20. (Happy New Year) It's Gonna Be A Great Day
21. Lonesome Man Blues (With Satchmo)
22. Them There Eyes
23. If
24. These Foolish Things
25. Without A Song
26. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
27. My Heart Stood Still
28. I Am Loved
29. There'll Be Some Changes Made
30. My Concerto
31. For You
32. The House I Live In
33. She's Funny That Way
34. The Best Things In Life Are Free
35. Get Happy
36. Let's Fall In Love/ Why Slouldn't I (W Betty Hutton)
37. Oh Bess, Where Is My Bess
38. Winter Wonderland
39. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (glitch)
40. Try A Little Tenderness
41. That Old Black Magic
42. Lover
43. When We're Alone
44. The House I Live In

This is great stuff taken from kinescopes* of the TV variety show which was broadcast live each week on CBS. Quality is very good considering the era. Enjoyable black & white. Never issued commercially anywhere. Thanks to K Rob for the VHS tape. 

*A kinescope is a recording of a television program made by filming the picture from a TV monitor's CRT (or "kinescope" in its original meaning). Alternatively, it can refer to the equipment used for this procedure: basically a 16 mm or 35 mm movie camera mounted in front of a TV monitor, specially synchronized to the monitor's scanning rate.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento