martedì 13 febbraio 2024

The Police - 1981-02-13 - Auckland, NZ (FM/FLAC)



(FM broadcast FLAC)

Logan Campbell Centre

lineage:
FM Radio Hauraki > ?? > cassette TDK D90

transfer:
AIWA AD F450 > my pc > Audacity on 2015-09-28 by leosayer

Another from my collection. As with my others this has been sitting in a box for 15+ years from a trade and I'm very glad I can share it with you and repay some of the other gems I now have.

Whilst this is an FM recording I'd give it a 'B' because the recording is compressed and it sounds like a high generation recording, so not in the same league as other recordings on this tour such as Tokyo and Melbourne. However the sound is solid and listenable so it's worth download.

01 Don't Stand So Close To Me 
02 Walking On The Moon 
03 Deathwish 
04 Fall Out 
05 Man In The Suitcase 
06 Bring On The Night 
07 De Do Do Do De Da Da Da 
08 Truth Hits Everybody 
09 Shadows In The Rain 
10 When The World Is Running Down 
11 The Bed's Too Big Without You 
12 Driven To Tears 
13 Message In A Bottle 
14 Roxanne 
15 Can't Stand Losing You/Regatta De Blanc/Be My Girl 
16 So Lonely

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento