domenica 16 febbraio 2020

Van Morrison - 1974-04-06 - Copenhagen, DK (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Falkoner Centret

LINEAGE:
{Truls Meland} gen1 cassette tape > CD-R (tree master) > EAC (wav) > Trader’s Little Helper (flac level 8, aligned on sector boundaries)

Disc 1:

01. Ain't Nothin' You Can Do
02. Warm Love
03. Listen To The Lion
04. I Believe To My Soul
05. Try For Sleep
06. I've Been Working
07. Take Your Hand Out Of My Pocket
08. Pure (Instrumental)
09. I Like It Like That / Kansas City
10. Night And Day
11. Caledonia
12. Help Me
13. Moondance
14. Bring It On Home To Me
15. I Just Wanna Make Love To You

Disc 2:

01. Come Running
02. Street Theory
03. Don't Look Back
04. Gloria
05. Buonasera Signorina
06. My Babe


NOTES:
There is a better quality alternate audience recording of this concert in circulation (if anyone has it, please upload it). This version was transferred from a gen1 cassette tape to CD-R by Truls Meland, an old-time Van collector (may he rest in peace). He sent me the CD-R transfers in order to tree this show via the Van Morrison online community @2000. I’d grade this a B or possibly B+ in sound quality.

1 commento:

  1. all files are damaged, impossible to listen after the download. Can you repair the files ? Thank you

    RispondiElimina