venerdì 3 novembre 2023

Elvis Costello - 2002-11-03 - Clearwater, FL (ALD/SBD/FLAC)




(ALD/SBD/FLAC)

Ruth Eckerd Hall

Lineage:
ALD/SBD > D8 (listen box--from the parking lot) DAT > CDR

CD1:

01. I Hope You're Happy Now
02. Tear Off Your Own Head (It's A Doll Revolution)
03. Party Girl
04. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
05. 45
06. I Wanna Be Loved
07. Spooky Girlfriend
08. Clubland
09. The Judgement
10. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down
11. High Fidelity
12. Uncomplicated
13. Watching The Detectives
14. Clown Strike


CD2:
01. So Like Candy
02. When I Was Cruel No. 1 (1st encore break follows)
03. 13 Steps Lead Down
04. Dust 2...
05. Alison > Suspicious Minds (2nd encore break follows)
06. Episode Of Blonde
07. (What's So Funny 'bout) Peace, Love And Understanding
08. Radio Radio
09. Pump It Up
10. Leave My Kitten Alone (Beatles cover)
11. I Want You **
12. Almost Blue


Additional editing notes:
* Show was recorded out-of-phase; show was phase-corrected (to be "in-phase") via Cool Edit Pro
* Re-tracked show by combining in Nero, splitting with CD Wave
* Deleted 1:38 of pre-recorded track prior to Track 101
* Faded in first song and faded out last song with Nero (no fade between discs)

ALD (assisted listening device) soundboard recordings are usually knocked for their "thin" sound quality (high amount of treble, not enough bass), but I don't think that's a real issue here at all. As such, Jim's files have been unaltered for sound quality (i.e., no EQ performed)--if some of you prefer to have more bass in your ALD recordings, I'll let you do your own EQ work since it then becomes a matter of personal taste. As for me, I think the show sounds great, as-is.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento