sabato 14 maggio 2022

Ace Frehley - 2022-05-13 - Glenside, PA (AUD/FLAC)


Ace Frehley - Keswick Theater, Glenside, PA
May 13, 2022

audience master - recorded from the 7th row, center stage

lineage
Edirol R-09 w/ 2 audio technica mics (1 pro 7a & 1 at8531) > wavelab 6 > TLH >make torrent 2 > dime

SBE corrected.

01-(Fades in)Rip it Out
02-Parasite
04-Rocket Ride
05-Rock Soldiers
06-Never In My Life(Mountain) > Good Times, Bad Times(Led Zeppelin)
07-Detroit Rock City
08- (I think Ace went to change his shirt....)
09-Hard Times
10-Strange Ways
11-God Of Thunder tease > New York Groove (Argent)
12-Shock Me (w/ Ace's guitar solo)
13-Cold Gin > Black Diamond (end segment)
14-encore break-
15-Deuce

I arrived extremely late to this show. Literally walking to my seat as the intro music was playing. I was able to recover rather quickly and really all that's missing is the first half of the first song. The reason why, you might ask. Well, I went to the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA. Why would I do that, I dunno, I thought the show was at the Tower Theater. Not having a ticket really messed me up. So that was another 40min drive to the Keswick after driving 3hrs in traffic to get to the Tower. Anyway 4 hrs there and 2 hrs home.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento