martedì 30 gennaio 2024

Iggy Pop - 1991-01-30 - München, DE (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Iggy Pop
Deutsches Museum, München, Germany
January - 30 - 1991

This is a remaster of the recording from mossa

Processing:
flac files -> Magix Audio & Music Lab (edit/remaster) -> FLAC -> DIME
Ex- sound, some EQ was done. Sound level adjusted.

analog audience master
Sony ECM mics -> Sony TCD-5M -> Maxell XL2 S tapes -> Fostex CD burner -> EAC
Recorded by mossa (Jormajeff was absent)

Iggy Pop: Vocals, Guitar
Whitey Kirst: Lead Guitar
Craig Pike: Bass
Larry Mullins: Drums

Disc 1
01 - Raw Power
02 - Five Foot One
03 - Dirt
04 - Loose
05 - Lust For Life
06 - China Girl
07 - I Got A Right
08 - Butt Town
09 - Real Wild One
10 - My Babe Wants Ro Rock & Roll
12 - Home
13 - Brick By Brick
14 - 1969
15 - Candy - I Wanna Be Your Dog

disc 2
01 - No Fun
02 - Search & Destroy
03 - Louie Louie

Notes:
my final iggy show. I also saw him in munich in 1987 (double bill with the cult at the "Deutsches Museum" - unfortunately my batteries were not working, just 5 mins of the cult show exist)
this show was very rude and almost "heavy metal". the final encores differ a little soundwise, the hall was very packed and the audience around me was quite rude. sound isn't as good as the '86 set but very enjoyable anyway. 

This is a great sounding recording and a fantastic show. I attended it and I can say it was the best Iggy show I have seen. There is also a very nice aud video of the show but only the first half. I took this audio remaster and dubbed the video with it. The video will be upped later. A copy of the ticket stub is attached.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento