lunedì 22 maggio 2023

Roger Waters - 1987-05-22 - Quebec, CANADA (pre-FM/FLAC)


(pre-FM FLAC)

Lineage.
CD > Wav > Flac level 8

01 - Radio Waves
02 - Welcome To The Machine
03 - Money
04 - In The Flesh
05 - Have A Cigar
06 - Pigs
07 - Wish You Were Here
08 - Mother
09 - Final Cut
10 - If
11 - Powers That Be
12 - Breath
13 - Brain Damage / Eclipse
14 - Another Brick In The Wall

Notes:
sound quality is ex-... It sounds like a soundboard, but i don't know if it's one. the show is not complete

This appears to be the Westwood One broadcast, although the original download I got didn't indicate that and I don't have another copy to compare. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding all things Floyd / Roger, so if you can provide further information please do. It popped up on a backup disc from which I was getting another show and I couldn't see it on the tracker so I thought someone may be interested. I didn't find any reference to anything being officially released, but if you know otherwise please advise accordingly.

1 commento:

  1. You are correct Edge, this is a Westwood One Radio Broadcast. My copy of this show is from the actual WW1 Vinyl Records. So it's a Pre-FM wit Excellent Sound Quality. This show is as good as any live show Roger has released to date. Although not the complete show, it was aired in it's entirety in Canada, sometimes less is more.
    Nice Share, Thanks

    RispondiElimina