venerdì 8 marzo 2024

Bon Jovi - 1989-03-08 - Philadelphia, PA (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

Lineage:
Mid gen VHS -> Pioneer Standalone DVD Recorder -> DVD

NTSC DVD
Dolby AC3 audio (256 kbps)

01 - Lay Your Hands On Me
02 - I'd Die For You
03 - Wild In the Streets
04 - You Give Love a Bad Name
05 - Tokyo Road
06 - Born To Be My Baby
07 - Pink Flamingos
08 - Let It Rock
09 - I'll Be There For You
10 - Blood on Blood
11 - Runaway
12 - Livin' On a Prayer
13 - Living in Sin
14 - All Right Now (w/ Skid Row)
15 - Ride Cowboy Ride
16 - Acoustic Guitar Solo
17 - Wanted Dead or Alive
18 - Bad Medicine
19 - Never Say Goodbye

Notes:
I got this VHS from an ex collector who was getting rid of their old items from the early 90's, and I found this was better than any copy I had seen before.  It's not pristine by any means, but for some reason this particular show has not surfaced in any kind of passable quality even though the other 2 known shows shot in this same format ("Phoenix 89" and "Largo 89") have.  The audio on this one is really nice, and although I'm no longer actively collecting anymore I have to admit I'd love to see a better version of this come out one day (anyone out there?).










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento