martedì 5 dicembre 2023

Lou Reed - 1984-12-05 - Dusseldorf, DE (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

new sensations - tour 

minimax master-series #43 

Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tapes 

01 - Intro 
02 - Sweet Jane 
03 - I'm waiting for my man 
04 - Martial law 
05 - Down at the arcade 
06 - Legendary hearts 
07 - Turn out the light 
08 - There she goes again 
09 - Sally can't dance 
10 - Walk on the wild side 
11 - Street hassle 
12 - Sattelite of love 
13 - My red joystick 
14 - New sensations 
15 - Doin' the things that we want to 
16 - Turn to me 
17 - I love you Suzanne 
18 - White light, white heat 
19 - audience 
20 - audience 
21 - Coney Island baby 
22 - Waves of fear 
23 - Rock'n Roll 

Notes by the taper:
This concert I taped with an AIWA walkman and an extra microphone (I can't remember what microphone it was). I recorded it about fifteen meters from the stage second row second block on the left side in the hall. The sound quality is very good +, sometimes better. Really good sounding one for such an old one!! But there are many loud talking and shouting folks in the audience, they did not disturb me very much just listening to it while I'm transferring it, because there are some funny comments and you can here Lou talking and playing very very fine. Just listening to it: it takes him about five or more minutes to get back on stage for the encore and I have made two audience-crying-for-the-encore-tracks as it really tooks such a long time. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento