giovedì 23 novembre 2023

The Who - 2012-11-23 - Toronto, ON (AUD/FLAC)



 
(Audience FLAC)

Air Canada Center

Source: SP-CMC-2 > SP-SPSB-8 > Tascam DR-03 (24/48) > USB > Cool Edit Pro (dEdit) > CD Wave (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper > Flac

dEdit - small patch on mic bump, edited out some claps, amplify, fade in and out all done in Cool Edit Pro
tracking in cdwave
Flac level 8 and checksums

Disc 1

01 I Am The Sea (intro)
02 The Real Me
03 Quadrophenia
04 Cut My Hair
05 The Punk And The Godfather
06 I Am One
07 Dirty Jobs
08 Helpless Dancer
09 Is It In My Head?
10 I've Had Enough
11 5:15
12 Sea And Sand
13 Drowned 


Disc 2
14 Bell Boy
15 Doctor Jimmy
16 The Rock
17 Love, Reign O'er Me
18 Band introductions
19 Who Are You?
20 Behind Blue Eyes
21 Pinball Wizard
22 Baba O'Riley
23 Won't Get Fooled Again
24 Tea and Theatre


recorded 7 rows back behind the soundboard, mics clipped to my jacket, sadly 4 drunks chicks in the row infront of me were more interested in talking that actually watching / listening to an amazing show, such a shame, but until another source surfaces then this is the best on offer. Occasionally a guy playing air drums to my left can be heard stomping his hiking boots on the metal floor of the stand, but he doesn't effect the recording all that much, well not compared to the drunks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento