mercoledì 16 ottobre 2024

Public Image Ltd - 2012-10-16 - Montreal, Canada (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Corona Theater

Lineage:
Tascam IM2 > iPhone > PCMRecorder > Goldwave > TLH > Flac

John Lydon: vocals
Lu Edmonds: guitar and other stringed instruments that I could not identify
Scott Firth: bass, keyboards
Bruce Smith: drums

01. This Is Not a Love Song
02. Deeper Water
03. Albatross
04. One Drop
05. Flowers of Romance
06. Disappointed
07. Warrior
08. U.S.L.S. 1
09. Reggie Song
10. Death Disco
11. Bags / Chant
12. Religion

(encore)
13. Out of The Woods
14. Rise
15. Open Up

I was dead center approx 15 feet from the stage. This was my first try recording with the Tascam mic and iPhone. I basically used the default settings for the simple reason that I didn't know what I was doing and the levels were obviously too low. The results are listenable, but you'll need to crank up the volume. If anyone has any pointers for recording with this equipment/software or can point me to a good guide on the net, do tell.

Note: I cut out some crowd noise between a few songs due to a retard next to me who kept screaming for "Rise" throughout the entire show. Despite my edits, you'll still hear him from time to time. Very annoying. And if said retard happens to be reading this, I saw your tramp girlfriend blowing 2 guys in the men's room after the show.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento