domenica 5 novembre 2023

Depeche Mode - 2005-11-05 - Atlanta, GA (IEM/FLAC)


(IEM FLAC)

Depeche Mode
November 5th, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The Arena At Gwinnett Center

Equipment: IEM: ICOM IC-R5 + Sony MZ-N707
Taper: Slickmode
Transfer: Master MDs > CDRS > XLD > WAV > xACT > FLAC

01 - Intro
02 - A Pain That I’m Used To
03 - John The Revelator
04 - A Question Of Time
05 - Policy of Truth
06 - Precious
07 - Walking In My Shoes
08 - Suffer Well
09 - Damaged People
10 - Home
11 - I Want It All
12 - The Sinner In Me
13 - I Feel You
14 - Behind The Wheel
15 - World In My Eyes
16 - Personal Jesus
17 - Enjoy The Silence

Encore Break
18 - Somebody
19 - Just Can’t Get Enough
20 - Everything Counts

Encore Break
21 - Never Let Me Down Again
22 - Goodnight Lovers

Soundcheck:
Goodnight Lovers - Soundcheck
Goodnight Lovers - Soundcheck 2
Damaged People - Soundcheck
World In My Eyes - Soundcheck
World In My Eyes - Soundcheck 2
Banter - Soundcheck

Notes:
Another source from this show. I had thought I sent this over to the DM Live Wiki, but I may have forgotten about it. I think all of the slickmode tapes I have in my possession have been released on the wiki. I have the master video tapes in my possession at this time and am in the middle of transferring them. Those should be up in the coming months! This is an IEM of the show… To be honest, for collectors only. It’s a feed of the keys and they are very apparent in the mix and the IEM itself is very high in static. There is also the soundcheck that goes through a few song takes. Also very high in static, which was probably recorded outside the venue.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento