domenica 2 agosto 2026

The Rolling Stones - Blessed Poison Session (STU/FLAC)


(Studio FLAC)

Remastered by Captain Acid, April 2023
Artwork by Mr. D

01 Out Of Control 1
02 Dream About  
03 Prairie Love  
04 Desperate Man  
05 Sanctuary  
06 20 Nil
07 Too Tight 1 (KR)
08 Low Down 1 (KR)  
09 Might As Well Get Juiced 1  
10 Flip The Switch 1 (KR)  
11  Saint of me 1
12 Lowdown 2 (KR)  
13 Might as well get juiced 2

This compilation of Bridges To Babylon sessions was shared by Dorn on iorr."Blessed Poison" was a working title for the album. I have decided to fix the sound a bit. I mostly worked on different source files than the Dorn`s compilation. I have used files i have remasterd before, from Chronological Fully Finished Studio Outtakes. But i worked more on those files, mostly with iZotope

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento