mercoledì 12 aprile 2023

Lynyrd Skynyrd - 2018-06-30 - Charlotte, NC (IEM/FLAC)

(IEM/FLAC)

Lynyrd Skynyrd
2018-06-30
PNC Music Pavilion
Charlotte. NC. USA
Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour

LINEAGE: 
Receiver>Recorder>SSHD> Adobe Audition 2020/iZoptope 9>48/24 to 44/16 connversion>Traders Little Helper>FLAC

Setlist (01:31:24)

01.Workin' for MCA
02.Skynyrd Nation
03.What's Your Name
04.Travelin' Man
05.That Smell
06.I Know a Little
07.Whiskey Rock-a-Roller
08.Saturday Night Special
09.The Ballad of Curtis Loew
10.Tuesday's Gone
11.Don't Ask Me No Questions
12.Simple Man
13.Gimme Three Steps
14.Call Me the Breeze (J.J. Cale cover)

Encore:
16. Free Bird

notes
During the downtime fromthe Coronavirus, I have been looking at all these shows, I have recorded and havent had time to mix. Was playing around with this one. I was able to record Ronnie/backup singers, keyboards, and Bass feeds. I time aligned the keyboard feed to the other two feed. Guitars are present but can at times be a little distant. There are times that Ronnie Van Zant will sing away from Mic (thus occassionaly backups take front of recording) but all in all it is a really good mix and one tht I am enjoying listening to. Please note that I was walking out of venue during freebird and thus the incomplete nature of the end. I was able to record 10 minutes of Freebird.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento