sabato 11 dicembre 2021

Stevie Ray Vaughan - 1990-04-29 - New Orleans, LA (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Jazz & Heritage Festival

Source:
Soundboard > DAT > DAT Clone(s) > CD-R > flac (w/TLH) [8]
MD5 & ffp created with Trader's Little Helper

01 - In the Open (with Jimmy Lee Vaughan)
02 - Collins Shuffle
03 - The Things That I Used To Do
04 - Look At Little Sister
05 - Love Struck Baby
06 - Tightrope
07 - Wall of Denial
08 - Mary Had A Little Lamb
09 - Superstition
10 - Cold Shot
11 - Couldn't Stand The Weather
12 - If The House is Rockin'
13 - Crossfire
14 - Voodoo Chile

Notes:
This is a GREAT sounding (A+) recording of SRV & DT at the Jazz Fest. in New Orleans. I'm not sure if this is still rare, but at the time I got my CD, it was fairly uncirculated. My copy came from my friend CM who had a relative that ran the mixing board from which this tape came. Some of the ID markers ma not be perfect, but feel free to retrack it if you wish. All credits for the availability of this one go to CM. I just transferred my copy to share with you good people out there.

2 commenti:

  1. It says there's 14 songs, but the download is only 12. Peter. (Sydney).

    RispondiElimina
  2. It also says 4/29/90, but the cd cover says 2/1987. I think the 1990 is correct. Thanks!!

    RispondiElimina