giovedì 20 ottobre 2022

George Harrison - Legend Of A Leg End Vol.1 (STU/FLAC)




(Studio FLAC)

George Harrison
Title: Legend Of A Leg End Vol. 1
Label: bmw
Discs: 2
Total Tracks: 32+22=54
Rip: silver cd > EAC > WAV > MKWACT > FLAC by ZipperHead, 8/2002

Disc 1
1. Beginning of a legend
2. Take Good Care Of My Baby (Decca audition)
3. Crying, Waiting, Hoping (Decca audition)
4. About the Beatles future (interview)
5. Do You Want To Know A Secret (alternate take)
6. Roll Over Beethoven (studio live)
7. About song writing (interview)
8. Don't Bother Me (alternate take)
9. Talking Guitar Blues
10. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (soundtrack from the movie)
11. You Know What To Do (demo)
12. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (live)
13. I Need You (soundtrack from the movie)
14. You Like Me Too Much (mono acetate)
15. "Think For Yourself" sessions
16. Think For Yourself (alternate mix)
17. George sings for Germany
18. If I Needed Someone (live)
19. Taxman (take 11)
20. George meets sitar
21. Love You To (mono)
22. I Want To Tell You (mono)
23. Ravi Shankar - "Within You Without You" session
24. Only A Northern Song (alternate mix)
25. Blue Jay Way (alternate take)
26. The Inner Light (instrumental)
27. Piggies (demo)
28. Circles (demo)
29. Sour Milk Sea (demo)
30. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (acoustic demo)
31. About "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (interview)
32. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (edit version)

Disc 2
1. Not Guilty (outtake)
2. It's All Too Much (remix)
3. All Things Must Pass ("Get Back" session)
4. For You Blue (Glyn Johns mix)
5. Old Brown Shoe (demo)
6. About "Something" (interview)
7. Something (take 37)
8. I Me Mine (alternate version)
9. Going solo
10. If Not For You (demo)
11. Going To Nowhere (demo)
12. Cosmic Empire (demo)
13. I Live For You (outtake)
14. Dehra Dun (outtake)
15. Om Hare Om (Gopala Krishna) (outtake)
16. Going Down To Golder's Green (outtake)
17. Get Back
18. My Sweet Lord
19. Beware Of Darkness
20. Awaiting On You All
21. Isn't It A Pity
22. What Is Life

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento