sabato 1 ottobre 2022

James Taylor - 1970-04-25 - Cambridge, MA (SBD/FLAC)




(Soundboard FLAC)

James Taylor
Sanders Theatre
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA April 25, 1970

Lineage:
SB Tape > ? > CD5 > EAC > Wav > Original 2007 FLAC > Jazamo 2014 Fixes > Align Sector Boundries > Flac > Check Decodeability > Traders Little Helper

Set-1
01) With A Little Help From My Friends (The Beatles)
02) Anywhere Like Heaven (Additional Lyrics)
03) Steamroller
04) Blossom
05) Mannish Boy
06) Okie From Muskogee
07) Greensleeves
08) For Free (Joni Mitchell)
09) Fire And Rain
10) Carolina In My Mind
11) Riding On A Railroad
12) Isn't It Nice To Be Home Again

Set-2
01) Carolina In My Mind
02) Brighten Your Night With My Day
03) Tube Rose Snuff Song
04) Sunny Skies
05) In My Reply (Livingston Taylor)
06) Hallelujah, I Love Her So (Ray Charles)
07) Oh Susannah
08) Sweet Baby James
09) Fire And Rain
10) Diamonds In The Rough (Carter Family)

Jazamo Notes & Fixes 10/18/2014:
Set-1 seems complete, but Set-2 might be missing a song or two. Overall there were many Volume Fluctuations to Set-1, and Set-2 was recorded too hot. I have adjusted the Volume overall for more consistant sound. Track 1-01 cut in abruptly, I removed -.05 seconds to smooth show intro. Track 1-05 has a click rhythm which might sound like static to some, but its not. Track 1-11 had fade-Out-> Fade-In at the end applause, I fixed that. Added fade outs to ends of sets Track 1-12 and 2-10. Finally the Jan 2007 Dime upload of the song "Sunshine Sunshine" had numerous dropouts in source file making it unlistenable. The original seeder then re-upped the entire set with the track fixed but had not been reposted in dime since 2007. I didn't think I should hold back this "Diamonds In The Rough" show any longer so I have deleted the damaged track from my fixed set.

Here's a great James Taylor show performing Solo in Cambridge Massachusetts in early 1970. Through the 2 sets James is loose, funny, and gives a story tellers background to many of the songs to a loving audience glued to his every word. The Original 2007 file set suffered from Volume Fluctuations, 1 damaged track, and cuts. I have Fixed and cleaned up the whole show to improve the overall listening experience. The show is Sound Board sourced and contains some tape hiss (Hear Samples). Many thanks to the original seeder Jitters. A great document of early James "Diamonds In The Rough", as always your comments are Appreciated!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento